Girls get welcomed in Manton![vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The slick boy-racer resort of St Anton in the Austrian Tirol, is trying to shed its Testosterone Town image by staging Girls Weeks in January,
Lady visitors will be pampered from top to toe with all kinds of perks and special services, and can combine their stay with the extra benefits offered by the “Powder Snow Weeks” – also available for men!
- Every female holidaymaker staying in St. Anton, Pettneu, Flirsch or Strengen during the “Ladies First!“ feel-good weeks from 10th to 31st January 2015 can be treated like a princess:
- sports shops rent out premium skis at economy prices,
- or provide free safety equipment when booking a day-long ski course.
- Girls get an exclusive 10 percent discount on ski and sportswear.
- Other discounts, perks and a few surprises are held in store in your personal visit “Ladies First Book“, available from St. Anton’s tourist offices and full of discounts for spa treatments, restaurants and sports shops.
- On presentation of the vouchers, mums, daughters or girl friends can enjoy complementary drinks in selected bars, or indulge in the essential pleasures of rest and relaxation after a busy day in the sauna facilities at ARLBERG-well. Just as it should be, during the “feel-good” weeks.
- And there is some good news for the men: Snow lovers can also save money during the “Powder Snow Weeks” package deals.
Many hoteliers offer one week packages which also include the cost of a lift pass. Seven nights’ accommodation in a B&B with a 6 day lift pass is available from as little as Euro 420 Euro. The entire Arlberg ski area is accessible with just one ticket, encompassing 340 km of marked pistes. 200 kilometres of back country terrain and 94 state of the art cable car and lift systems.
MORE GOOD NEWS – St Anton is now more easily reached as British Airways have launched a new twice-weekly service from Gatwick to Friedrichshaven, which speeds transfers to resorts such as St Anton by 40 minutes ). And you can save up to an hour getting to Davos (Swiss Alps) over skiers flying into Zurich.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]