Ski Canada’s best resort, Lake Louse, with flights from Canada’s best airline, Air Canada.[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Good Ski Guide, famed for offering the very best and biggest ski holiday prizes has another great winner this year. Last season seven young City Slickers won a fabulous fortnight in California’s best, and this year we are celebrating Lake Louise’s award of a ski Oscar as Canada’s best – with a fabulous short-break trip for two lucky readers.
Two lucky pair will fly from London’s swish new Terminal 2 at Heathrow, with Air Canada and land at Calgary to a waiting skierised vehicle to drive through the glorious Rocky Mountains to the luxurious Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, one of the very best hotels in Canada.
Then they can sit back and soak up the beautiful scenery – the frozen lake view from the Chateau has been hailed as one of the world’s most beautiful by a host of VIP visitors, including Prince Charles himself. And guests love the spaciousness of the grand building – with swim pools, leisure centres and great dining halls.
And If you think the view of the lake is stupendous, wait till you zoom up Louise’s Glacier Express lift to the top of the ski area and feast on The Rockies’ best mountain scenery – not to mention dozens of ski runs down for every standard of skier. Indeed Louise boasts a run to suit every ability from the top of every lift, meaning families and couple of different standards can still be together.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]THE GRAND PRIZE
One reader, chosen randomly by computer, will receive for him or herself and a partner –
• Tourist class return flights from London Heathrow to Calgary
• Complimentary valet parking from Meteor Meet and Greet.
• Ski-erised vehicle hire in Calgary for duration of trip
• 5 nights in the Chateau Lake Louise Hotel (Sunday to Friday)
• Free ski area pass courtesy of Lake Louise
• Free tour of the mountains from ski school
• Opportunity to feature in Good Ski Guide as Resort reporter.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”10812″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]And there is enough ski terrain here to keep you busy and happy, not just for 5 days, but a fortnight or more. And Louise’s runs include both steep for the advanced or gentle and unintimidating for ski newcomers.[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_fade” interval=”3″ images=”10814,10815,10816,10817,10818,10819,10820,10821″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Sorry, this competition is now closed, please click here to view our latest competitions!
Terms and Conditions
• GSG competitions open to UK residents over 18 only. (Except those connjected to The Good Ski Guide and prize offerers)
• No purchase is necessary.
• Limit of one entry per person – multiple entries are barred, as are bulk, third party or automated entries.
• All entries are made online. No phone call necessary.
• No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical error or other reason.
• The start date of the competition is October 1, 2014 and will finish at midnight on March 29, 2015. Prize is valid till December 2015.
• The prizes are as stated and no alternative is available.
• Winners will be picked at random by an automated system and will be contacted directly as well as announced on our Newsletters, online and and our Facebook page.
• The winners must accept the prize within 10 days, or another winner will be selected.
• By participating you are agreeing to The Good Ski Guide sending you promotional material highlighting special offers and deals. You can easily unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by following the clear instructions found within these emails.
• By entering your details, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.