Jet2 launches biggest ski flights programme.[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Low-cost airline Jet2.com today announced major expansion to its ski programme for 2016/17 including new destinations, and more flights and on popular ski routes.
Next season the leisure airline will have 47 weekly flights operating to eight top ski destinations: Andorra (Barcelona), Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Salzburg, Turin, Verona plus new route to Sofia for Bulgarian resorts.
More than 230,000 seats will be available, a 50 per cent increase on last season. And on key routes including Geneva and Grenoble there will be more weekday flying. Here’s what’s new –
• Edinburgh – new destination Turin plus more flights to Geneva, including a new Sunday service, Salzburg and Verona.
• East Midlands – new flights to Grenoble and Salzburg plus four weekly flights to Geneva.
• Glasgow – to Geneva and Grenoble 3 flights per week.
• Leeds Bradford – 10 flights a week, including six weekly flights to Geneva and Grenoble.
• Manchester – a choice of 20 weekly flights to seven ski destinations, including new route Sofia, plus 8 weekly flights to Geneva for the first time.
• Newcastle – to new destination Grenoble.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We really mean business with our newly expanded ski programme, giving our customers access to 80 of the best resorts in Europe. “
Ski flights start from £36 one way including taxes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]