Win a luxury week in Austria’s top region
Here’s another wonderful Ski Guide grand prize for readers – a fantastic opportunity to ski one of Austria’s biggest and best wintersports regions – and wallow in luxury in a 4-Star hotel near the slopes.
The lucky winner and partner will be staying in a luxurious hotel in the Brixental Valley, Kitzbühel Alps, which provides optimal conditions for active holidays in Tirol. Three townships, two huge skiing areas with unlimited ski and apres ski.
- Two of the best ski areas in Austria for families and fun sports fans
- Three townships – Brixen im Thale, Kirchberg and Westendorf right in the heart of the skiing.
- Be it cross-country skiing, skiing, ski touring, winter hiking or other activities such as a fun break in the sun and snow – Brixental Valley is perfect.
To enter all you have to do is log on to www.goodskiguide.com and complete and submit our form and the winner will be chosen – randomly by computer – and will receive for two people –
- 7 nights stay in a luxury, 4-star hotel in either Brixen, Westendorf or Kirchberg – half-board
- Ski passes for the holiday period and passes covers nearly 300km of brilliantly-pisted slopes over two regions – unlimited skiing.
- Valet parking from Meteor Meet and Greet at your local airport
- Flights to Innsbruck or Salzburg – both equidistant from Brixental ski areas.
- Car rental if neededN.B. Normal holiday competition rules apply – Holiday is available for the winner (chosen by computer) and partner.And the holiday has to be taken in winter or Spring 2017/2018. Winner will be notified by email and agrees to appear in publicity for our magazines. Editor’s decision is final and competition entry barred to relatives of the prize. Multiple entries forbidden and will be struck out.
Terms and Conditions
• GSG competitions open to UK residents over 18 only. (Except those connjected to The Good Ski Guide and prize offerers)
• No purchase is necessary.
• Limit of one entry per person – multiple entries are barred, as are bulk, third party or automated entries.
• All entries are made online. No phone call necessary.
• No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical error or other reason.
• The start date of the competition is November 1, 2016 and will finish at midnight on March 27, 2017. Prize is valid till December 2018.
• The prizes are as stated and no alternative is available.
• Winners will be picked at random by an automated system and will be contacted directly as well as announced on our Newsletters, online and and our Facebook page.
• The winners must accept the prize within 10 days, or another winner will be selected.
• By participating you are agreeing to The Good Ski Guide sending you promotional material highlighting special offers and deals. You can easily unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by following the clear instructions found within these emails.
• By entering your details, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.