One of the Alps most innovative – and super convenient kindergartens is opening in the Austrian resort of Soll – right on the beginner slopes next to the gondola station.
Kids Land is run by the local Ski School Embacher, renowned for teaching up to half a million Brits and Dutch over the years, and allows parents to drop children off before ski school queues, and pick after after the ski day is over knowing they are in the care of professional carers and teachers.
And while mum and dad are having fun on the nearby snowy slopes junior will be having lots of fun building snowmen and milling around in snow and getting to love the white stuff – great preparation for kids’ ski days in future.
Kids Land is based in the town’s old granary directly at the valley gondola station, and run by of the gondola lift and run by educational highly trained child carers, and takes children in its chicks/minis course from 1 – 2 ½ years, bambinis wanting to learn to ski 2 ½ – 5 years and is open Saturday-Thursday, 09.30 – 12.00 and 13.30 – 16.00 clock. Lunchtime supervision including food 12.00 -.13.30 clock.
Kids Land has –
• Sleeping room = the Cinderella Room (Room of Dreams)
• Game room (toddlers) = Lilliputians Arena
• Craft room = Woodwork Room
• Large game room = Sun Room (den of robbers)
• Creative room = Workshop
• Support of the social, emotional and motor development
• Activities appropriate to developmental level of the children
• toddler facilities and equipment, bed
• fun and games in the group with peers
• to familiarise the element snow
• build a snowman
• form snowballs
• admire ice crystals
• sledding and tobogganing,
• making first steps on skis
Bambinis, wanting to learn to ski
• Snow climbing tower
• Play in the snow
• The first steps on skis
The programme of the Kids Land – Corn Chamber Söll is organised in combination with the Witches Children’s Snow Land at the middle station in Hochsöll!
Ski School Söll – Embacher
AUSTRIA – TIROL – WILDER KAISER