British luxury chalet operator Consensio has scooped the top award of France’s best ski chalet at the World Ski Awards in Austria with Chalet Marco Polo in Val d’Isere.
The operator was also placed in the top three for World’s Best Ski Chalet 2018 at this year’s annual ceremony, where Consensio received the most votes from the public and industry leaders to clinch the prestigious title. Previous Consensio chalets to win include Chalet Mont Tremblant in Méribel, and Chalet Grande Corniche in Les Gets.
Ceri Tinley, Managing Director of Consensio Chalets, was thrilled at the result: “I am very proud our chalets have again won this award for the 6th year running.”
Marco Polo is in the heart Val d’Isère, sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. With over 1000m² of alpine-chic living space, and has an open-plan lounge, and its large balcony boasts an outdoor kitchen and heated seating with breath-taking views of the notorious La Face black run.
Among the luxuries for rich occupants is the
- generous-sized gold leaf jet stream swimming pool
- Hot tub, hammam, relaxation area, two massage rooms, plus
- Automatic hydro massage machine, and
- Techno gym with two of everything, so you can work out in pairs.
- Marco Polo even has its own télécabine plus ski boot room, and
- New interactive racing car game for 8 players, and a biathlon laser shooting game.
Consensio has 12 luxury chalets and 6 luxury self-catered apartments in the French Alps, and Marco Polo costs from £22,800 per week to include full board and chauffeur.