Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is tops for all.
It’s easy to run out of superlatives when comparing the world’s mega ski regions, as all have advantages, but the only one I know that has all is the ski area that offers ski and board fun for all – and each of the ski villages are properly linked with real mountain atmosphere.
Ski Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is continually upping it act with new lifts and facilities such as the new Krallerhof spa, a mega facility which covers a huge area at the foot of the slopes
For visitors arriving via beautiful Salzburg, it only takes just over an hour to get to your ski paradise, which boasts –
- PUREfreeride pleasure and guaranteed snow
- FUNfor all the family and great for mixed ability groups
- PERFECTlinks between every resort - and arguably the best and most modern ski lifts in the Alps.
- HARDLYsurprising that Saalbach has been chosen to stage the next FIS World Ski Championships in 2025.
Here’s what you also will find in the Ski Circus -
- 140 km of blue, easy runs for beginners
- 112 km of red cruising fun runs for intermediates
- 18 km of difficult black runs for the more advanced
- 60 mountain huts and various snowparks, plus
- Floodlit pistes, toboggan runs and a freeride park
- One of Austria’s most diverse areas, which has additionally -
- Ski movie, speed and race tracks and
- The longest and fastest speed rope in the world!
- Excellent accommodation in all areas, with fabulous hotels to suit every pocket, right down to guest houses and hostels
- Perfect destination for non-skiers and mountain walkers
- And for anyone wanting even more – they can get a combined ticket to take in the extensive runs in Zell am See-Kaprun!
- Sidebar – NEW THIS SEASON – Asitzkogelbahn 8er: modern 8-seater chairlift with seat heating and bubbles replaces the old L7 Sportbahn 6er. Home of Lässig App: from December 2022, the new Home of Lässig Mobile App will provide even more service and information directly from your smartphone.