France is the most easily accessible destination for British skiers & snowboarders looking to holiday in the mountains.
Airlines have launched 6 new routes for winter 2014-2015, giving customers even greater choice, whilst transfer company Altibus continues to develop and improve its network to best serve the British market.
Having reached their chosen resort with a minimum of stress, snow-sports enthusiasts will benefit from the instruction from the highest qualified instructors in the world. The French national ski and snowboard school (ESF) is introducing a range of packages specifically designed for the British market for winter 2014-2015.
NEW FLIGHT ROUTES
• Aberdeen-Geneva (Easyjet) 1 weekly flight from 13 December
• London Luton-Lyon (Easyjet) 8 weekly flights from £38.49
• Gatwick-Grenoble (British Airways) 2 weekly flights from 20th December
• Gatwick-Grenoble (Norwegian) 1 flight weekly from 13 December, from £29.90
• Cardiff-Geneva (Flybe) 1 weekly flight from 20 December
• Inverness-Geneva (Flybe) 1 weekly flight From 20 December
These 6 new routes are a welcome addition and will complement the hundreds of existing routes already in place from all over the UK into the 15 key access airports that service France’s 5 major mountain ranges
• Altibus transfers can be booked from the airports of Geneva, Lyon and Chambery, as well as from 20 major train stations, to 80 resorts in the French Alps. Altibus has a dedicated English customer service team, contactable via www.altibus.com