HRH hotel wants you to live like a rock star!
The oldest Swiss ski town, Davos, still battles it out with nearby-rival St Moritz, as the birthplace of skiing holidays, but locals in Davos claim to be the very first as they had the first ski lift – up the Parsenn.
Davos was brought to the attention of the world’s rich holidaymakers in the 1890s by famous author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and is nowadays internationally renowned as the home of the World Economic Forum and many other lofty events, but it has kept pace with the young and swinging and vibrant ski market, because there among a string of famous 5-star old-style residences is the Hard Rock Hotel and Residences, which attracts swinging rock lovers young and old.
The Hard Rock is just a 2-minute stroll from the town’s Congress Hall, where Presidents and world leaders mix with leading bankers and financial movers and shakers, there is plenty to move and shake at the Hard Rock, which likes visitors and guests to live like a rock star.
The entire hotel and its luxury residences are very chic and tastefully decorated with rock memorabilia – and everything from Sting’s guitar, Beatles and Stones mementoes to Lady Ga Ga’s see -through costume – grace the walls as rock music rolls out sweetly over the hotel sound system.
The 31 serviced apartments at the Hard Rock offer investment and lifestyle opportunities as buyers do not face the usual restrictions on foreign ownership. With prices from 800,000 to 2m Swiss francs, they are sure to attract much interest. One and two-bedroom apartments range from 60 to 128 square metres, and buyers have VIP access to a suite of first-class amenities within the hotel, which boasts many USPs, including a gourmet restaurant –
- Use of hotel spa, pool and gymnasium
- Private dining and drinks at The 5th – the only rooftop bar and terrace in Davos with 360 degree views.
- Residents can live like a rock star with Swiss-quality design and a Hard Rock twist.
- Apartments are designed to appeal to stylish and discerning buyers who seek a holiday home and investment – hotel rents them out during the year to give rental income.
- Apartments are rented out when owners are not in residence, providing an estimated 5% rental return.
- Management fee of 15% covers maintenance, marketing and hotel services.
- Usage is 8 weeks a year including 3 weeks in high season – the ski months of February, March, December
Its All at Davos…..
Davos, at 1,650 meters, is Europe’s highest town and has five different ski areas ranging from the Parsenn-Klosters (made famous by British royals). It has guaranteed snow, is a wintersporters dream, and is popular with hang-gliding fans and snow kiters.
Non-winter sports include the usual hiking and biking, golf, climbing, and hill walking allowing owners to enjoy their investment throughout the year
The Davos Festival is internationally recognized and unique platform for highly-talented young musicians on the transition to an international career.
Arthur Conan Doyle wrote an article about skiing in Davos in 1899. A sanatorium in Davos is also the inspiration for the Berghof Sanitorium in Thomas Mann’s novel Der Zauberberg (The Magic Mountain).